CosmicPenguinCosmicPenguin

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

StarFox excelent adventur StarFox excelent adventur

I'm delighted this is so popular

I recently played through this game for the first time, and you have a wonderful sense of humor about the incomplete nature of the plotline. I suppose that's what happens when a near-completed game suddenly gets a change in license. Regardless, your models are well drawn (although your animation could be improved), and the script was great. I look forward to seeing your future animations.

MengoMango MengoMango

A rerhnarkably well done flash animation

I'm somewhat amazed that this flash only managed to capture 6th place for the week. The animation is fast-paced (the hand drawn style looks wonderful), and it's simply oozing with style. As far as improvements go, perhaps focusing on creating gradients in shading instead of using several tones of color could be a positive contribution to your work, and i can't help but notice some odd charcter design (Is the gorrilas ship *supposed* to be so phallic, or is that unintentional?), and perhaps refining the design of the core charcters (It looks like you've put about as much effort into their design as all of the throw away charcters. Not a complaint, per se, just a direction), all adds up to an impressive flash movie that rises above the action/anime cliches it skillfully avoids.

Wacky Lesbian Hour: Ep 1 Wacky Lesbian Hour: Ep 1

It's dumb and absurd fun

It's pretty ridiclious, has jokes that go nowhere, and isn't nearly as offensive as the title would suggest. Worth watching if you're into that sort of thing.

Endless War 3 Endless War 3

Quite a good game

Rarely is a 2d action game so compelling, but you've managed to add a fair amount of depth to such a simple concept. Granted, the game is not without it's problems, ally path finding is weak, and difficulty is sporadic, often being too easy, even on the hardest difficulty setting. Also, the WW3 campaigns are far too chaotic to take seriously. Regardless, the first two campaigns ate a couple of hours of my time, and that seems like the highest goal that one can realistically expect in this environment. Great job.

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

I hate to say it, but...

This game is like getting poop in a well-decorated box. The menu systems and animations are all wonderful, but there's no obvious form or logic behind the dance moves themselves (Sure, it can be learned, but it still doesn't make sense), and the interface to keep up with the movements is awkard at best.

There's no excuse for a game like this to be released in what should obviously be a beta form. It's frusterating because there's a lot done so well in this game that it should have lived up to the effort and promise what it could have, but it sadly falls short.

X Chains X Chains

Pretty cool

You do a lot right in this game, and it's certaintly a unique concept for a game, however, it does have flaws.

The game simply isn't intresting or varied enough to keep someone intrested for a long period of time. Given the mini-game style of it, however, it's forgivable, albiet far too brief.